We’re excited to announce that Taxlinked is now an accredited provider of continuing professional development (CPD) credits as part of London-based The CPD Group.
As of this week, Taxlinked members will be eligible to receive one (1) CPD credit for attending any of our hour-long webinars, with the first one in line taking place on Thursday, August 30, and dedicated to the taxation and regulation of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
This initiative offers Taxlinked members with a great (and convenient) opportunity to claim CPD credits without having to travel, attend events or miss much time out of the office.
More importantly, members attending our first inaugural conference Beyond Borders: International Taxation into 2020 will also be eligible to receive 16 CPD credits for their participation.
This live event, which will take place in sunny Limassol, Cyprus, from November 7-10, will include two eight-hour educational sessions with keynote speakers and panel discussion covering a wide array of topics currently trending in the international tax arena.
These topics include:
- The International Tax Implications of Brexit
- Turning the Tide? Twenty Years in the Evolution of Secrecy in Cross-Border Financial Services
- The Impact of BEPS on the Developing World
- Tax Risks in the Developing World
- An Assessment of the Evolving European Fiscal Regime: Is the Battle Against Tax Avoidance & Evasion Being Won?
- Taxing & Regulating Cryptocurrencies & Blockchain Technology
- What Can CRS Learn from FATCA?
- The Future of State Sovereignty and Taxation in the European Union
- What’s Next for Transparency & Beneficial Ownership Registers?
- Double Tax Treaties in a BEPS World
- The Proposal to Target Intermediaries Selling Aggressive Tax Planning Schemes & Fundamental Freedoms Within the EU
- How Can Technology Help the International Tax Sector
- Where Tax Residency & Aggressive Tax Planning Meet
- Investment Funds Opportunities in Europe
- Issues in Intellectual Property & Taxation
If you’re interested in more information on how to acquire CPD credits from attending any of Taxlinked’s accredited events, please get in touch with our Community Manager, Masha Soboleva, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +357 24 343132.
A Word on Taxlinked’s Accreditation from The CPD Group
Mick Judge, The CPD Group’s Quality and Accreditation Manager, expressed his organization’s excitement in establishing a fruitful professional collaboration with Taxlinked.
“We are pleased and honoured to be accrediting webinars and the international tax conference for Taxlinked. We look forward to a close working link, which will ultimately benefit their customers by ensuring that they maintain their high quality information along with the CPD accreditation, which in turn will allow attendees to record CPD credits for their training records,” Judge said.
According to their website, “The CPD Group is made up from a wealth of expertise from academics, industry bodies, awarding organisations, employes and individual learners all sharing their expertise with the World of CPD.”
Its team is “passionate and dedicated to making CPD easily benchmarked, accessible, transparent and consistent for all individuals and organisations enrolling on CPD activities” and its primary objective “is to review CPD activities, processes and criteria, therefore ensuring that all of our accredited activities are robust and of high quality.”
As an organization, “The CPD Group (TCG) accredit learning activities, events and e-learning courses across various sectors including Health & Social Care, Hospitality and First Aid, plus many many more.”
For more information on The CPD Group and its accreditation process, please contact Mick Judge, Quality and Accreditation Manager, at email@example.com or +44 0208 3966 340.