In July, Taxlinked.net will host the first of what we hope will be many regional-themed webinars.
Join us on Friday, July 20th at 14:00 London BST for our live event on current trends in Brazilian taxation.
This session will also be an excellent introduction for those of you who know little about Brazil’s complex tax system.
So please sign up below and get your (tax) samba on!
SIGN UP HERE
Submit Your Questions on Brazilian Taxation
Is there anything you would like to know about Latin America’s largest economy’s tax system?
Our panelists eagerly await your questions, so make sure your voice is heard.
Some of the topics to be tackled by our two panelists include:
- What kinds of taxes apply to income and consumption?
- How does Brazil handle the taxation of royalties & dividends?
- What are some of the challenges of tax compliance in Brazil?
- Have there been efforts made by the government to simplify Brazil's tax system?
- Do you think Brazil has a high tax burden on companies operating there? If so, what's necessary for this burden to be reduced?
- How is Brazil handling the implementation of OECD-led initiatives such as BEPS and the Common Reporting Standard?
- And many more!
Our Brazilian Tax Experts
Ronaldo Apelbaum, Tax Partner, APGI Advogados, São Paulo, Brazil
Ronaldo has 20 years of experience in taxation management in Latin American countries with a focus on Brazilian business, corporate and payroll tax planning, litigation and compliance. He has worked for tax management and consulting teams in law offices and multinational companies such as Santander, Hewlett-Packard and Capgemini. He has also been a Lecturer in Tax Law at MBA courses and, since 2018, acts as a judge at São Paulo State Tax Courts.
Rogerio Leite Araujo, Tax Executive, Arysta Life Science, São Paulo, Brazil
Rogerio is a Tax Executive with more than 20 years of experience in tax management for multinational companies like General Electric, IBM, Elektro, Capgemini and Arysta. Currently, the scope of his expertise and interests covers all Latin American countries and being responsible for: Tax Planning for Income Taxes; Indirect and Social Security Taxes; Transfer Pricing; Supply and Business Structures; Mergers and Acquisitions; Financing and Financing Structures; Tax Risk; Tax Procedures and Compliance Systems; Development of Internal Tax Departments and Shared Tax Services Centers; Fiscal Controversies, and; Tax Litigation.
Hope to have you samba with us on Friday, July 20th!