During this webinar, which took place on Friday, December 6th at 10 am London GMT, we offered you an introduction to the main principles of project management.
In this introductory webinar, we discussed what it takes to be a good and efficient project manager, including what is necessary to carry out a project from start to finish without going over budget and keeping everyone involved happy.
Submit Your Project Management Questions
Find below some of the main questions discussed by our expert.
- How would you define project management?
- What are the basic steps involved from the time of project initiation to project completion?
- What qualities and skills are required to be an effective project manager?
- How do you ensure your team stays on track to meet project deadlines?
- As a project manager, how do you monitor and review the delegated responsibilities?
- If the customer were not to be happy with the results, what would you do as a project manager?
- How important is it for a project manager to be proactive?
- What are the different kinds of project management tools available to make your work easier and more effective?
- And plenty more!
Do you have any follow-up questions? Make sure to submit them below.
Independent Project Management Consultant,
MSc Civil Engineer, PMP. Senior Project Manager MDA Cyprus LLC
Michael is the Senior Project Manager at MDA Cyprus LLC, a consulting company for construction projects, and he’s responsible for a number of large-scale projects. In addition to his MScEng (Civil) and PMP (Project Management Professional), he has several other qualifications and certifications such as Prince2, Managing Safely (iosh) and Certificate Level 7 in Strategic Leadership and Management (CMI), and will soon be completing an MSc in Business Management.
Michael started his 16-year career as a Structural Engineer for 3 years and then as a site engineer progressing to a Senior Project Manager level. He has worked in large projects in Cyprus and the UAE and also run smaller projects in various other countries including Italy, Israel, Turkey, Portugal and the Czech Republic. Currently, he manages projects as a consultant PM on behalf of the client.
In January 2020, he will be opening, as a co-Founder, the doors to a new training centre, the Project Management Centre (PMAC), located in the EIMF buildings in Nicosia, Cyprus. PMAC will be offering knowledge in a holistic approach in Project Management, covering Project Management as a profession in the technical aspect, Leadership and Strategic and Business Management, as per the PMI (Project Management Institute) triangle of knowledge.