Curious as to what it takes to open a company in Ireland and the many benefits involved?
On Wednesday, July 8th at 11:00 am UK time, we hosted a webinar on setting up a company in Ireland and the many tax benefits involved. Learn here how to establish your business in the country and what it takes to navigate through this process.
Questions tackled included:
- How does the process of setting up a company in Ireland work?
- What are the main tax incentives of doing business in Ireland?
- Besides the tax incentives, what are some of the other advantages to setting up your business in Ireland?
- What sorts of accounting and tax obligations do companies have in Ireland?
- What are your thoughts on the EU decision to end national vetoes on tax?
- And plenty more!
If you have any follow-up questions, submit them below.
Founder & Managing Partner,
Malone & Co.,
Damien Malone, Founder and Managing Partner of Malone & Co., has over 15 years’ experience in working with international businesses and investors operating in Ireland. His main areas of expertise include taxation, statutory audit, outsourced accounting, payroll and financial management services, corporate finance and business consultancy. He works with clients across many diverse sectors including manufacturing, ecommerce, construction, property, technology, not-for-profit, retail, hospitality and professional services. He holds an Honours Degree in Business & Accountancy and is a Fellow of both the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and the Institute of Taxation in Ireland. Among his other business and commercial interests, he is the Chairman of the Damone Investment Group and has spoken at numerous events on various tax and financial matters including delivering business and taxation seminars for Irish state enterprise bodies.
Malone & Co., is a regulated practice with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and a member of the Institute of Taxation in Ireland. The team consists of qualified accountants, chartered tax advisors and accounting technicians. The firm provides services in the following areas:
- Accounting & Auditing
- Tax compliance and tax planning
- Payroll, Bookkeeping & VAT compliance
- Company Incorporations & Company Secretarial
- Investment Sourcing & Finance
- Loan & Grant Applications
The firm assists clients from all over the world who wish to establish and develop business operations through Ireland. It also has developed numerous useful contacts, particularly with the various investment agencies working in Ireland.