Audio Recording for Our May 25th Cybersecurity Webinar Now Out
Our May webinar, which took place on Friday, May 25th at 10:00 am BST, covered everything there is to know about cybersecurity & its main threats.
Audio Recording & Transcript
Here's the full audio recording.
Stay tuned for the full transcript, which should be available shortly.
Cybersecurity can be defined as technologies, processes & controls that are designed to protect systems, networks & data from cyber attacks. Implementing an effective cybersecurity system lessens the risk of falling prey to cyber attacks & protects organisations and individuals from the unauthorised exploitation of systems, networks & technologies.
Some of the questions covered included:
- What are cyber-threats?
- Who are the main threat actors & what do they do?
- How can an organization mitigate the risk of hacking?
- How can an organization structure itself to maintain a proper cybersecurity program?
- Should hacking be forbidden in the absolute sense?
- And plenty more!
Our panelists were:
- Dr. Nicholas Ryder, Professor in Financial Crime, UWE Bristol, UK
- Ruslan Yusufov, Director of Special Projects, Group IB, Russia