We are working in a specific field of Russian civil law that is the inheritance law. Our professional team of lawyers and case managers have substantial experience, skills and knowledge and would be glad to help you with the following:
· advising on the inheritance law matters;
· obtaining and collecting documents required by the Russian inheritance law to claim rights to an inheritance, getting evaluation reports on particular property objects for taxation purposes;
· tracing and identifying assets of the estate;
· participating in negotiations and mediation when co-heir have dispute with each other;
· representing interests of legal heirs and testamentary heirs in the court proceedings when there is a dispute among co-heirs;
· resetting of a missed time limit for accession to the heirship;
· consulting on preparation and drafting will and deed of gift, sale of property, annuity contracts with lifetime support etc.
· apportioning a compulsory portion of a surviving spouse in the heirship, allocating legitimate portion of estate, drafting an agreement on distribution of inherited property among co-heirs;
· translating in a professional and confidential manner of documents and certifying such translation in the notary office for official purposes, including court proceedings
· all other issues related to inheritance law.
When a client comes to us, we firstly make a legal analysis of a particular situation with co-heirs and with estate. Our staff can reply to all inquiries in a timely and professional manner. On behalf of our client, we can contact other co-heirs in order to clarify the situation and to work out the most effective position for prospective negotiations with them. If a particular estate consists of different property objects and dividing them into ownership shares is uncomfortable for all parties we can help with structuring the scheme of distribution of an inheritance among co-heirs which suits interests of all parties
We keep strictly confidential all information about an inheritance, co-heirs and results of negotiations as well as other date related to the process of accession to the heirship;
Approaching us in a promptly manner and obtaining a sound legal advice on how to deal with inheritance matters as well as getting information on what documents would be required by the notary for the purposes of accession to the heirship can help you with the following:
· protecting your rights effectively,
· avoiding unnecessary disputes with co-heirs and unreasonable delays in getting certificate of the right to the inheritance.
You are about to start a video call with Igor Taranov. Do you want to continue?
at Igor Taranov
Calling Igor Taranov...
Your call cannot be completed at this time. Please try again later.
Wants to have a video call with you
Igor Taranov cannot answer at the moment. Would you like to leave a message?